A random collection of thoughts associated with the sport of cycling, as relayed by one hopelessly devoid of too many competing interests. It's a one track blog I'm afraid. But hey, if you like bikes you might enjoy it. So keep reading and the worst that'll happen is it might rot your brain..

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year


I hope everyone got out into the woods at least once this last week. Decent conditions, and a day off from work, yielded a total of 4 MTB rides already in 2008. With any luck things will stay calm on the weather front. Today I remembered why I enjoy riding my Karate Monkey so much. Conditions in Big River resembled those present at CX Nationals in 2005. Ribbons of greasy mud surrounded by melting snow, nice and soupy. Anyway, here's a post ride pic from my camera and Stacy's Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home