A random collection of thoughts associated with the sport of cycling, as relayed by one hopelessly devoid of too many competing interests. It's a one track blog I'm afraid. But hey, if you like bikes you might enjoy it. So keep reading and the worst that'll happen is it might rot your brain..

Friday, January 25, 2008

Anyone want to ride?


I'm kind of tired of freezing my bits off on the road alone.. Anyone want to join me for some weeknight East Side loops for the rest of the winter? Pretty chill pace ~ 15/17mph for an hour or so ?? It's not as cold as it sounds I promise... Okay, I'm lying. It's cold as all get out, but what's a little frostbite? At least you're not on the trainer watching Pat Sajak. If you're all about suffering we can even do hill repeats too. Or, better yet - you can do 'em and I'll watch ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Crayons taste like purple said...

Ah- frozen junk... Would love to join you for rides, but I would spend more time driving than biking, and I just can't do that... Hopefully will see you on the trail soon, though. I have to get more time on the saddle.

9:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the Sunday morning Foxboro list still active? lmk...

Jaime

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Brendan said...

It would be if Foxboro was in better shape. The only recent weekend it was really good I was still illin' with the lung goop.. Might be good by the end of this week though. Temps are supossed to be in the 40 - 50 range all week..

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home