A random collection of thoughts associated with the sport of cycling, as relayed by one hopelessly devoid of too many competing interests. It's a one track blog I'm afraid. But hey, if you like bikes you might enjoy it. So keep reading and the worst that'll happen is it might rot your brain..

Friday, February 13, 2009

TOC 2009 the Clone Wars?

I don't usually chime in about bike racing. This is because I know next to nothing about it. I do, however, see an uncanny resemblance here and, regardless of how you feel about either of these riders, you have to admit a Hinault/Lemond style showdown at some point this season would just be great to watch.. If only to see some animation from either one of these two.



Edited to add; This picture was pilfered from the Velonews Site. If it's yours and you'd like it removed let me know...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bad Brad said...

this is great:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v174920813zTmtETx#

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Aa said...

Ummm... Brendan, I love you man, but c'mon.
Hinault????
Are you serious?
That's a picture of Lance and Levi
Armstong and Leipheimer.

Hinault hasn't been racing for 15 years!

I know your disclaimer was that you knoww next to nothing, but really...
Wish I could make the fun ride.

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home