A random collection of thoughts associated with the sport of cycling, as relayed by one hopelessly devoid of too many competing interests. It's a one track blog I'm afraid. But hey, if you like bikes you might enjoy it. So keep reading and the worst that'll happen is it might rot your brain..

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Yardsale Time

Help me clear out some stuff!! It's high time I cleared out the spare parts bin. Help a brother out and buy this stuff at deep discount prices while stimulating my local economy.

Parts seen below:

XTR 8 spd rear derailleur ($15), XT 8 spd rear derailleur ($15), Selle Italia SLR ($25), LX 8 spd cassette ($10)







And some more parts: Race Face Evolve Low Rise ($15), Race Face Evolve 27.2 post 330mm ($15) XT Front Derailleur top pull 28.6 clamp ($10), Race Face Bashguard 4 Bolt 104 BCD ($15), New R/C road post and 120mm stem - from my San Jose ($10 each), Generic stem 120mm, 25.4 clamp MTB stem. Truvativ Stylo triple MTB crankset with Bottom Bracket, pedal washers and chainring bolts. 175mm length ($50).








All this stuff is in good to great shape. The R/C post and stem are basically brand new and were taken off of my Bianchi San Jose. The SLR saddle is petty darned light and in really good shape. I just don't really dig it, maybe you will. The Race Face bar saw one ride on the Sinister before I realized I really needed some more back sweep. The Stylos have some miles on them but the BB has life left in it and the arms are in great shape. The cranks and bashguard go together like PB&J, or Turner and Hooch if that floats your boat.

5 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Are those Stylo arms different years?

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Brendan said...

Yeah, non drive was a warranty. No issues with it however.

9:11 PM

 
Blogger RJ said...

fantastic cranks

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Bad Brad said...

I don't want to buy anything... but is there a reason you registered for Burlingame twice?

-just looking out for ya ;)

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Brendan said...

I'll be going so slow I might need a second chance!

There was a glitch with BikeReg where my first registration went through free. I had to register again to pay the man. I got listed twice, as did someone in another category. Also, and more important, my team name "Faster Than Your Mom" got dropped! Bummer...

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home