A random collection of thoughts associated with the sport of cycling, as relayed by one hopelessly devoid of too many competing interests. It's a one track blog I'm afraid. But hey, if you like bikes you might enjoy it. So keep reading and the worst that'll happen is it might rot your brain..

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

King of Burlingame

It's coming up soon, will I see you there? I hope so because it's going to be a blast! I know I haven't posted in a while, and I must apologize to the one or two of you who still check this page on occasion. I've been riding, working, sleeping, driving an awful lot and riding some more. I actually rode bikes with gears twice in the last week to boot!

Things are coming along nicely and the Sinister is freshly geared with the finest 1997 technology (1x8 XT cassette and XTR mech mated to a 7/8spd thumbie), and it's also sporting a freshly rebuilt Minute up front so things should be good. I will be leading a post race ride on the super fun and great trails that exist in the regions beyond the race course. I'll likely be sporting an orange long sleeve NEMBA jersey if it's colder, or a ratty looking short sleeve RI NEMBA jersey if it's warm. Come find me if you are at all interested in the post race ride. It will be a good time at a nice pace with plenty of time to fall off the techy stuff Lennon designed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aa said...

I will be there.
Riding. Complaing. Laughing. Jeering. The usually really.
I am looking forward to your post race ride.

Are you considering the North South Trail ride on the 17th?

Aa

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Brendan said...

I considered the NS ride for about a minute.. It's doubtful I have the endurance right now. I need to get in some longer road rides. Been spending alot of time in the woods and only ~ 2-2.5 hours on the road each week...

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home